Helping a valued client to achieve an inspiring and well-designed workspace can impact upon their team's culture, productivity, and efficiency, as well as their general wellbeing at work.
If your company was directly involved helping a client to achieve a world-class transformation of their workspace over the past year, then this is the award for you. This may include helping your client to achieve WELL Certification; refurbishing or retrofitting their workplace to improve productivity; or any other workspace transformation solutions you provided which were in line with the client’s core objectives.
Judges will be looking for the highest standard of work, adherence to budget and brief, and client satisfaction.
Entry is by a 5-page A4 PDF submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays attention to the criteria listed below.
- Project outline: Please provide a brief description of the project including the brief; overall contract value or budget; and the dates of commencement and completion, where relevant. Where relevant, outline any environmental, health & wellbeing considerations made.
- Project team: Please include a full list of the project team involved, including the client.
- Planning and strategy: Why was this commissioned by your client? What strategy was undertaken to achieve the project’s aims and objectives? Was the project delivered on time and within budget?
- Project Excellence: Explain why you feel this workspace transformation project deserves special recognition for this award, highlighting any innovations introduced or unique aspects which make it stand out from the crowd.
- Supporting Statements & Testimonials: Please include any other statements or facts that support your entry, including client testimonials where possible.