An inspiring and well-designed workspace can impact upon your team's culture, productivity, and efficiency, as well as their general wellbeing at work.
If you or your department has been directly responsible for managing and delivering a world-class transformation strategy around your team’s workspace over the past year, then this is the award for you.
The judges would like to know the business needs that prompted this transformation, what the strategy entails, evidence of its success, and the beneﬁt it has brought to your workforce and your business more broadly.
Entry is by a 5-page A4 PDF submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organisation Background: Please outline the size and nature of your organisation.
- Strategy Overview: Detail how the workspace transformation strategy was developed, the business needs that prompted it, key team members involved, as well as its core objectives. Demonstrate how the strategy links to your business objectives and provide evidence of board level commitment.
- Implementation: Provide an overview of how the workspace transformation strategy was implemented and communicated to the business.
- Key Challenges: Outline any challenges faced and how your team overcame them.
- Outcomes & Results: Highlight the outcomes of your workspace transformation strategy and provide evidence of how you measured its success. Demonstrate how the strategy has benefited the organisation and its employees.