This award is open to organisations across all sectors in Ireland who are managing the needs of their workplace and/or estates in-house through their own dedicated and hard-wording workplace and estates team.
The judges will be looking for the in-house team who over the last year has demonstrated extraordinary teamwork and shown examples of how they went the extra mile for their company to deliver on their objectives. If you think your team has something to shout about, then tell our judges about it and you might just pick up a much-deserved award for your excellence.
If your team works for, or on behalf of, an FM service provider, please enter ‘FM Service Provider Team of the Year’.
Entry is by a 5-page A4 PDF submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Team Background: Outline the members of your team, including examples of your collaborative efforts. Please also include information relating to definitions of roles, allocation of tasks, motivation, problem solving and communications within the team.
- Team Skills: Outline the key skills and expertise within your team.
- Projects & Initiatives: Summarise the projects your team have worked on in the past 12 months to include objectives, budgets, results, as well as comparisons with previous years where relevant.
- Contributions and Achievements: Describe the contributions and the impact of the team on your organisation in this period including innovations introduced, outstanding achievements and benefits of the work carried out.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support your entry.