Women in Facilities Management Award
HOW DO I ENTER?
You cannot formally enter this category.
Visit our 'How to Enter' page for our Items Checklist & Step-by-Step Guide. CLICK HERE.
Once you have created your PDF submission and you have all items in the Items Checklist, submit your entry via the Online Entry Form. CLICK HERE.
The Women in Facilities Management Award recognises the exceptional achievements of women who have made significant contributions to the facility and property management sectors in Ireland. The judges will be looking for women who have demonstrated leadership, innovation, and excellence in their roles, and who have broken down barriers to pave the way for future opportunities for women in this area.
The winner can be nominate themselves or nominated by anyone within their organisation. Please ensure that you have the permission of the nominee before submitting an entry.
Entry is by a 5-page A4 submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Career Summary: Please include summary that describes the nominee’s career to date, and qualifications.
- Leadership: The nominee should have demonstrated outstanding leadership skills in their field of work. This may include leading teams, managing projects, or mentoring others in the areas of facilities and property management.
- Innovation: The nominee should have shown creativity and innovation in their work. This may include developing new management techniques or processes, implementing new technologies, or finding solutions to complex problems.
- Professionalism: The nominee should have exhibited a high level of professionalism in their work. This may include demonstrating ethical behaviour, adhering to industry standards, and being a role model for others.
- Impact: The nominee should have made a significant impact in the facilities or property management sectors. This may include completing large-scale projects, contributing to the advancement of the industry, or promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Supporting Testimonials: Please include testimonials.