This award recognises the company that has made the best use of a system or technology in Ireland’s Facilities Management sector. This may be via the development of an in-house technological solution or system, or by using an existing technology or system more effectively.
The judges will be looking for those who can demonstrate an innovative approach, and who provide evidence of the positive impact this technology or system is having on the entrant company.
If you have developed a technology which benefits clients and customers, then please enter the ‘Innovation in Technology & Systems – Providers’ award.
Entry is by a 5-page A4 PDF submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays attention to the criteria listed below.
- Background: Please outline the technology/system nominated including a summary of its uses and benefits to your organisation.
- Key Projects & Initiatives: Please provide a brief description of significant projects or initiatives that utilised the technology/system nominated, detailing how it was successfully integrated by your organisation.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that have been employed, demonstrating how the technology/system solution helped the outcome or was a positive force for change within your organisation.
- Outcomes & Results: Summarise the outcomes of these efforts including the contribution to business growth, benefits to your organisation, and provide evidence that the technology/system has provided a return on investment.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry.