This award recognises the way that excellent facilities management contributes to the fabric of society.
The award will recognise outstanding social, ethical, environmental and community-focused initiatives undertaken over the last 12 months and judges will give praise to organisations that are using CSR to gain competitive advantage.
If your entry relates to a sustainability initiative, please enter Excellence in Sustainability.
Entry is by a 5-page A4 PDF submission; the judges will be looking for a clear plan and evidence that it is delivering on core objectives, paying attention to the criteria listed below.
- Planning and strategy: What is the CSR initiative? Why was this initiative started?
- Initiative implementation: What strategy was undertaken to achieve the project’s aims and objectives?
- Project Excellence: Explain why you feel this project deserves special recognition for this award?
- Challenges: Explain challenges that were experienced and how they were overcome, and the successes achieved. What lessons were learned?
- Benefit to the community: How has the project contributed to its surrounding environment or community? What will be the impact for the daily lives of the community?
- Personnel Development: How has the initiative contributed to the development of the company’s employees and reputation?