Have you pulled off a ground-breaking property deal against the odds? Has your business struck a property or corporate deal or entered into an important joint venture that moved the dial? Then tell our judges and you might just pick up a much deserved award for your excellence.
This award will recognise organisations operating in the commercial real estate sector and residential property / student accommodation sectors that have completed the best property deal within the last 12 months.
The judges will not be looking for the biggest transaction, but they will want to see the best of the best. This may include a merger or acquisition of another organisation, an appointment to manage a property a property or portfolio of properties, an acquisition or sale of property, or an innovative joint venture.
Entry is by a 5-page A4 PDF submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organisation background: Please provide a brief description of your organisation such as when it was established, the number of employees, your portfolio, and relevant industry achievements and accreditations.
- Project overview: Please describe the deal, including the parties involves, the type of deal, its objectives, scale, timescale, and other key details. Please also include the scale, ambition, and complexity of the project.
- Challenges: Explain challenges that were experienced and how they were overcome.
- Project Excellence: Please explain why the deal was so unique, ambitious, complex, or innovative. In your answer, please describe its impact on the market, as well as the robust financial returns/rewards following the deal’s completion.
- Other facts & statements: please include any other relevant statements or facts which support your entry.