This award recognises the FM team, whether in-house or outsourced, who has delivered outstanding building performance from an individual building, a campus, or a portfolio of assets in Ireland over the past 12 months.
The judges will want to see a full spectrum of Hard & Soft FM services offered to improve building performance in actual terms like sustainability and energy efficiency; occupational health, safety, security, and wellbeing; occupant satisfaction and comfort with the work environment; and whole life value.
Entry is by a 5-page A4 PDF submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Background: Please provide details of the building(s) or portfolio. Please also outline the FM team’s operational strategy, including all hard and soft services, demonstrating its focus on building performance for the premises.
- Key Initiatives & Challenges: Please outline all specific facilities management measures taken within the premises over the past year to improve building performance. Include any special project objectives, challenges, or constraints, and how these were addressed.
- Collaboration: Describe to what extent collaboration between the FM team and the occupiers contributed to improved building performance.
- Outcomes & Results: Highlight the outcomes of the facilities management measures, providing evidence of how they are making the buildings work and improving building performance in actual terms. Please support your answer with performance data from the past year.
- Supporting Statements & Testimonials: Please include any other statements or facts that support your entry, including feedback from the occupants on the building(s).