Is there somebody in your company who makes a difference every day? We are looking for an FM professional, employed or appointed by a FM Service Provider, who has demonstrated an exceptional contribution to the success of their company through their enthusiasm and effectiveness as an operative or supervisor in the past 12 months.
The winner can be nominated by themselves or anyone within their organisation that believes the individual concerned has made a significant contribution via their activities or influence. Please ensure that you have the permission of the nominee before making the submission.
Entry is by a 5-page A4 PDF submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Please provide a one-page CV that describes the nominee’s career to date, age, and qualifications (as part of the 5 A4 page entry).
- Innovation: Have they undertaken work or used innovative skills that have successfully improved the performance of the organisation or enhanced the working experience in the building?
- Problem solving: Have they resolved a challenging FM problem? If so, outline how they have developed solutions.
- Communication: Outline how the individual has displayed excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as commitment and enthusiasm for the role.
- Impact: Summarise the individual’s contribution to the success of the organisation, quantifying where possible.
- Please include a testimonial from the individual’s head of department or supervisor where possible.