This award recognises an outstanding collaboration between an FM Service Provider or Property Management Company and their client over the past 12 months. Submissions can be put forward by any of the involved parties; Client or Landlord, FM Service Provider, Property Management Company, or In-house FM team.
Entry is by a 5-page A4 PDF submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Partnership background: Please provide a brief background of the client and partner involved as well as the nature of the partnership, including details of the services provided.
- Execution & Challenges: Describe how the brief was fulfilled, including any challenges faced and how the partners collaborated to overcome them.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that were employed.
- Client Satisfaction: How did the service provider promote excellence in customer service and support? Describe how they reached beyond what was expected to provide the best service to the client or landlord.
- Outcomes & Results: Summarise the outcomes of the partnership, detailing the benefits to both partners.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry, including a testimonial from the client where possible.